The FOREO LUNA mini 2 is a colorful one hundred percent waterproof T-SonicTM facial cleansing brush created by Swedish scientists, which is designed to provide a number of skin benefits. It not only customizes and quickens face cleansing routines, but it is worth its weight in gold in its ability to improve and redefine skin. The Mini 2 rarely requires replacement, and it cleanses the skin through bacteria-free, vibrating silicone nubs-touch points that deliver a soft touch yet gently exfoliate and provide a natural and healthy luminescence to the skin.
FOREO LUNA mini 2 – Overall Pros
• Mini 2 Body/Style
- Moon shape design = Luna (Spanish)
- Sleek and compact – hold in palm of hand
- Exhilarating color choices
- Durable – even if accidentally dropped
- One Hundred percent (100%) waterproof
- Perfect for travel
- Utilization of thicker silicone
- Softer and longer touch-points
- Silicone nub heads resistant to bacteria buildup
- Larger brush head for effective cleansing
- Replacement of brush heads unnecessary
- Easy to maintain through proper care
- Charging cable included
- Environmentally friendly/recyclable
- Many times more hygienic than average brushes
• Mini 2 Facial Capability
- T-Sonic (transdermal sonic) pulsation, 8,000 per minute delivery system
- Eight (8) intensities for custom-made cleansing
- Three hundred (300) uses per charge
- Updated, extremely gentle 3-zone facial brush head
- Pulsations (15 second intervals) indicate new zone cleansing
- chin and cheek; forehead; sides of nose, and under eye region
• Mini 2 Cleansing
- Custom-made cleaning experience
- Usable for every skin type
- One (1) minute cleansing time, twice a day
- Limited to no purging period – of skin eruptions, irritations
- Compatible with any facial cleanser (no clays, silicones, exfoliators)
- Stimulates and exfoliates while cleansing
- Deep cleanses to unclog pores, remove dirt, oil, and makeup
- Eliminates blemish-causing impurities
- No inflammation, redness, dryness or irritation
- Works well with acne and Rosacea conditions
- Healthier,clearer and brighter skin in a matter of days
- Two (2) Year Limited Warranty
- Ten (10) Year Quality Guarantee
- Price is reasonable for quality and longevity (
$xxx.xxClick Here for Current Price & More Details)
- Downloadable manual available through website
- Register FOREO Authenticity Card through website
FOREO LUNA mini 2 – Cons
- Limited on instructions
- May not consistently hold a charge
- Plus+ and minus- buttons difficult to press
- Four (4) fewer speed options
- No anti-aging function
- Maximum usage time 3 minutes
- Silicone surfaces may degrade
- Possible microprocessor malfunction
- Possible LED battery light malfunction
- May be locked before use – unlock through + – buttons
- Damage to the head nubs could occur with use of clay,
silicone or grainy type cleansers/exfoliators
FOREO LUNA mini 2 vs mini
The LUNA mini is not as soft as the LUNA Mini 2, and the LUNA mini 2 has a larger brush surface for cleansing, which makes it a lot more efficient and time saving in comparison to the mini. The longer and narrower touch points of the Mini 2 offer increased flexibility when it comes to connection with the skin, as they prevent tugging and stretching of the skin and maintain its elasticity. The lengthier touch points also reach facial areas that are hard to get to for cleansing. In addition, the LUNA mini 2 has a more powerful motor than the Luna mini which allows for extrication of more impurities for deeper yet gentle cleansing.
FOREO LUNA mini 2 vs LUNA 2
The LUNA 2 is anti-aging model in the LUNA line that cleans on the same 8,000 T-Sonic principle as the mini 2, through silicone nubs-touch points. Unlike the mini 2, the LUNA 2, is designed to smooth lines and wrinkles through pulsations at a lower frequency, which helps the skin to gain firmness, elasticity, and absorption power for other anti-aging skin care product use. Rather than the 8 intensities of the LUNA mini 2, the LUNA 2 has 12 intensities along with different model type selections that cover deeper cleansing for normal, combination, oily and sensitive skin.
FOREO LUNA mini 2 vs Clarisonic Mia 2
Obviously, both the Foreo LUNA mini 2 and the Clarisonic Mia 2 are designed for skin cleansing. They both use sonic technology to remove oil, dirt and impurities faster than traditional hand washing. Both devices also cleanse in a deeper fashion with pore refinement, exfoliation, and removal of dead skin cells.
Before you buy either a Clarisonic or LUNA product, consider the differences between the two, which include:
• Brush Heads
Clarisonic utilizes actual brush heads for different skin types (soft, normal, hard) and the brush heads must be changed out once every three(3) months; whereas, the Foreo LUNA mini 2 utilizes silicone touch points on the body of the device that do not require exchange because of their permanent and highly sanitary positioning, which only needs minimal cleaning with soap and water. In comparison to the Clarisonic, the mini 2 is easier to maintain, while the brush heads of the Clarisonic can harbor bacteria and present unsanitary conditions.
The Clarisonic cleansing device and its body type design have been in the marketplace for some time, and other companies have adapted a similar handle-type design platform, while the LUNA mini 2 has incorporated a smaller, easier to hold, as well as cutting-edge spherical (moon shape) design. Its dainty size, silicone touch-points and curved structure allow for gentle cleansing action to the far edges of the face, while the Clarisonic standard brush heads aren’t as efficient with total area cleansing coverage.
• Cleansing Modes
The Clarisonic Mia2 is basically for facial cleansing and it has a number of cleansing modes at two (2) speeds but it still operates on the one action of traditional cleansing; whereas, the Foreo LUNA mini 2’s eight (8) adjustable intensities and 3-zone features (facial areas to be cleansed) allow for deeper and gentler cleansing. Complaints are reported of the rough and irritating action of the Clarisonic brush heads; whereas the mini 2’s soft touch points cause little to no irritation. The mini creates a deeper cleansing and skin repair action for all skin types, which reaches beyond what the Clarisonic offers.
Both the Clarisonic and the Foreo LUNA mini 2 require charging. The Mia2 needs a full 24 hours to charge, while the mini 2 requires only one (1) hour of charging, which usually delivers a full charge for up to 5 months of usage.
The size difference with the Clarisonic and the Foreo LUNA mini 2 is apparent as the Clarisonic is larger, heavier, and the charger usually has to accompany the brush. The mini is small, lightweight and can be carried anywhere with or without the charger.
The latest in innovative skin care has been harnessed through Foreo, and the LUNA mini 2 is the deep cleansing brush that is a step above other facial devices. Rather than just a cream, serum or other treatment application, Foreo’s T-Sonic technology and nonabrasive silicone brush features compare to what a doctor or skin esthetician would use to repair skin at a deeper level. In-home skin care at its best has reached heavenly heights with LUNA, and their facial cleansing device has proven its worth as part of a whole new generation of skin care tools that have literally outperformed anything that has preceded them.